The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck Windows 10 [FIX]
If you see this error on your computer: “The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck,” do not panic. This is a standard Windows error message, and you can fix it quickly.
Try These improvements to fix if computer has rebooted from a bugcheck Windows 10:
This error usually occurs because of the CPU, memory, or driver issues. Many people have solved their problems with the solutions below. So you can try the following answer to fix the error.
- Run a memory check for your computer
- Updating all available drivers
Fix 1: Run a check memory for your computer.
The faulty memory can cause an error; then, you need to check your memory and make sure that it works right.
1) Press the Windows logo and R key on your keyboard to call on the Run box.
2) On your keyboard, type mdsched.exe in the Run box, and click OK.
3) Choose Restart now option and check for problems if not, then Check for problems the next time when you start the computer.
Note: If you select Restart and check the problem instantly, save your work and close all the programs before restarting the computer.
4) Your computer will run the memory check while restarting, and errors would be solved.
Fix 2: Update all the drivers.
One more reason for the computer has rebooted from a bugcheck is missing or outdated drivers for your hardware. It will help if you verify that all of your devices have the most accurate and drivers and update those that do not.
There are two tricks to update the drivers on your computer:
- Update drivers manually – you have to check the driver problems on your computer, visit the manufacturer’s site, and search for the latest drivers for your correct device, then install it on one of your computers with a single. It takes time and computer skills.
- Automatically updates the Driver – If you do not have the time or patience, you can do it automatically with Easy Driver.
Driver Easy will detect your computer drivers’ problems and automatically download and install the latest drivers for your right.
1) Download and install the drivers on the computer easily.
2) Run Easy Driver and click Scan Now. Easy Driver will then scan your computer and detect any driver problem.
3) Click the Update button on the device side is marked to automatically download the correct drivers (you can do this with a FREE version), then install the drivers on your computer.
Or click Update All automatically download and install the correct version of all missing or outdated drivers in your system (this requires Pro version. You will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) After updating all drivers, restart your computer and see if the fault is removed.
This is an effective solution to fix computer error has rebooted from a bugcheck. Feel free to leave a comment below and let us know your thoughts.