Last Updated on June 6, 2023 by Rizwan
Windows 10 (2020) update is available for users on the official website of Microsoft. To make this download easy for you, the ISO image also available on their official website. You are free to choose the window 10 ISO Download according to your requirements.
Since Windows 8 was the disastrous update released from Microsoft, to win the trust of their customers they released another great edition of Windows. This edition is also known as Windows 10. Windows 10 (2020) update has improved features and quality. According to Microsoft, they have worked hard to make this edition a great experience for all devices.
In this post, I’ll cover all steps to download Windows 10 (2020) to update ISO image.
Download Windows10 (2020) update ISO image
There are two types of ISO files. One is for all consumer-level editions and the other is for enterprises. The first one includes Home, & pro. The second edition is for enterprises.
To download the ISO file, you have to follow some tricks. If you are using a PC, Microsoft’s official website will allow you to download the media creation tool.
But if you are using any other operating system i.e., Android, iOS, macOS, then you’ll be able to download the ISO file.
Luckily, there is another amazing trick that will allow you to download the ISO image of Windows 10 update on your PC.
I’ll share both of these techniques one by one.
Download Window 10 ISO image using Android
- Open your web browser and head over to the official website of Microsoft.
- The website will ask you to select the edition.
- Select Windows 10 update.
- Click on “confirm”.
- It will ask you to select a language.
- Select the language which you want. I’ll go with the English language > confirm.
- Now, it will ask you to choose a link for different versions i.e., 64-bit or 32 bit, with a validation notice of 24 hours for both links.
- Select the version. the link will start to download.
You’re a set. Now, you can burn this ISO file on a USB drive or DVD to make the drive bootable.
Download Windows10 ISO file using PC
- Open your web browser. Head on to Microsoft Windows 10 download webpage.
- Open the inspect panel by pressing Ctrl+Shift+i or simply press F12 to open the inspect panel.
- On the right corner of the windows, press the 3 dots >go to More Tools > Network conditions.
- Next to ‘User-agent’ uncheck “select automatically option”. Select a user agent of your choice i.e., chrome os
- Without closing the developer settings refresh the page, hit the reload button or simply press F5.
- The same windows 10 download page will open, with a drop-down menu to select an edition of Windows ISO file. Press the “confirm” button.
- Select the language which you want to download and press “confirm”.
- On the next screen, two buttons will appear.
- Click your desired link and download will start immediately.
Note: These download links have validation of 24 hours. So, you need to complete the process before it expires.