0x1000007e bugcheck blue screen error is caused due to any system malfunctions, file corruptions, obsolete Silverlight version, or a third party program causing program in the system. Here some ways to solve this issue on your PC.
How to fix the 0x1000007e bugcheck blue screen error?
Try Windows Update troubleshooter:
Windows troubleshooter update is a tool designed to eliminate any bugs related to Windows update.
To run the Windows update troubleshooter, follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
• Then click on Troubleshoot
• Then select Windows Update under Get up and running, and then select Run the troubleshooter.
Restoring PC to a restore point:
- Press the Windows key + S key
- Now enter system restore.
- The select create a system restore point.
- Now click on the system restore button.
- The system restore window will appear on your screen. Click Next
- Now select the restore point of your choice and click Next to proceed.
- And follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Run an SFC and DSIM scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- After SFC is scanned, type in the DSIM command mentioned below.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- After the command runs, restart your PC
If this article was helpful to you, then let us know in the comments below.