The adcjavas.inc file contains ADO constants that are used for scripting in Windows but when this file gets corrupted practically you can’t grant permissions. So if you’re facing this problem and want to fix it then follow this step by step guide and we’re certain you’ll be successful in fixing the issue.
How can I resolve the issue of a corrupted adcjavas.inc file?
Run an SFC and DSIM scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- After SFC is scanned, type in the DSIM command mentioned below.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- After the command runs, restart your PC
Run a full system scan:
Sometimes your system is infected with malware that tends to cause malfunctions in your system and errors as well, so a full system scan is essential for removing the malware threats from your computer. Follow the steps below to run a full system scan
- Go to the start menu and search windows defender
- Now double click and open the tool
- Then choose the shield icon
- Now click on Advanced Scan option
- Check the full system scan box
- Let the scan run and if you find any malware remove it
Install the latest updates:
- Open Settings
- Then choose Update & Security
- Now click on check for updates
- Let Windows find any updates present
- After that simply install the updates available
If this article helped fix the issue then, please leave your feedback in the comments section below.