Despite using all the settings correctly, many operators are experiencing cast conditions when some kind of device does not work. There are many error messages at hand, such as contacting the device as well as no device found, but so far all these error messages lead to one and only one thing and experts claim that your Windows 10 System fails to cast media on similar devices. Here are a handful of great reform options for this problem.
Step 1: Turn on Network Discovery
- Open the settings by pressing button windows key + I together.
- Now, Click on Network and Internet
3. Now, scroll down to the right and click on Network and Sharing Center.
4. Now, click on Change adapter sharing settings from the left menu.
5. Now, just select the radio station button saying Enable Network Discovery. Also, file roll and laser printer sharing.
6. Click on Save changes.
Now, try to see that your problem is resolved or not.
Step 2 – Check necessary services
- Press Windows key + R
- Type services.msc in it and click OK
3. Now, check if this service is running or not. If none of these services are running, double-click on one of these types, please click Start
- DNS Client
- Function Discovery Resource Publication
- UPnP Device Host
- SSDP Discovery
Turn on Media Streaming
Show Windows Media Player during the Windows Search Box. Also open Windows Media Player.
- Again, click on turn on media streaming in the next window.
- Finally, click on OK.
- Now try again.