Fix corrupted .NET Framework issues
NET Framework is a runtime environment and a programming framework that is essential to run some software. Thus, the Framework error message may appear in Windows when you run certain software if .NET is damaged. For example, one of the country .NET error message: Microsoft .NET Framework error: unhandled exception has occurred in your application.
If you suspect that the .NET Framework is broken on Windows laptops or desktop, check some lower potential resolution.
EXERCISE: Framework file corruption issues
1. Run the System File Checker Scan
Some versions of the .NET Framework that is integrated into Windows. Thus, running the System File Checker, which repairs the damaged file system, may also improve the .NET Framework. You can run the SFC scan the following on Windows 8.1 or 10
Open the menu the Win + X with the Windows key + X hotkey.
Click Command Prompt (Admin) to open the Prompt window.
- Before you do a scan of the SFC, enter ‘DISM.exe / online / cleanup-image / Restorehealth’ and press Enter.
- Next, enter ‘sfc / scannow’ in the Command Prompt; and press Return.
- Wait for the SFC utility scans, which may take up to 30 minutes. Then restart Windows if the Command Prompt Windows Resource Protection countries improved file system.
2. Repair the .NET Framework through the Programs and Features
- Remove PC Errors
- Run Scan PC with Restore Repair Tool to find fault, causing the security problem and decline. After the scan is done, the repair process will replace the damaged file with Windows file fresh and components.
Disclaimer: to clear the error, you need to upgrade to a paid plan.
Fix PC Errors
It is a more specific fix for earlier versions of Windows platforms, such as Windows XP, which does not include many built-in versions of .NET. Programs and Features applet list .NET Framework version installed via Windows Update on older Windows platforms. If you have downloaded an older version of the .NET Framework manually, you may also be listed in the Programs and Features Control Panel. If so, you can choose Change / Uninstall to fix a damaged version of the .NET Framework.
To repair the .NET Framework via the Control Panel, press the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut.
Write “appwiz.cpl” in the text box, and select the OK button.
- Select the .NET Framework version is listed in the Programs and Features applet if you can do nothing.
- Then you can press the Change / Uninstall to open a window that covers repair Framework choices on it.
- Select Repair .NET Framework to its original state selection.
- Then click the Next button to fix the .NET Framework.
– RELATED: Fix: .NET Framework 3.5 Missing From Windows 10