The Dbghelp.dll files may get any potential registry issues along with a chance of getting infected by malware or virus that corrupt the Dbghelp.dll files and results in the Dbghelp.dll fatal error in your system. You can resolve this issue by trying out the below-mentioned methods to fix this error in Windows 10.
Methods to fix Dbghelp.dll fatal error in Windows 10:
Run an SFC and DSIM scan :
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- Then restart your computer.
- After SFC is scanned, type in the DSIM command mentioned below.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- Then let the command run and restart the PC
Run a system recovery:
To refresh and eliminate the error, run the system recovery by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the start menu
- Then open PC settings
- Now head over to Update & Recovery
- And follow the instructions under the refresh tab and click on get started
Run a system restore:
- Press the Windows key + S key
- Now enter system restore
- The select create a system restore point
- Now click on the system restore button
- The system restore window will appear on your screen. Click Next
- Now select the restore point of your choice and click Next to proceed
- And follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process
More methods to solve this error:
- Check your system for malware and virus
- Replace the DLL file with a new one
- Update your Windows
If you know more methods to solve this error, then mention in the comments below!