There is a standard error of image not found on your PC that doesn’t let you view the image or make it unable. Here 8 ways to solve error
8 ways to fix the ERROR_IMAGE_SUBSYSTEM_NOT_PRESENT
Run a system restore:
If you’re continually getting the error, then you could solve this problem by running a system restore. For that, follow the steps:
- Press the Windows key + S key
- Now enter system restore
- The select create a system restore point
- Now click on the system restore button
- The system restore window will appear on your screen. Click Next
- Now select the restore point of your choice and click Next to proceed
- Further, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Run a malware check:
It may be possible that your computer is attacked and infected by malware, which is causing damage to specific files and corrupting them. So you should consider running a malware check on your antivirus and remove any existing malware on your system.
Run SFC scan:
The files get corrupted now and then because frequent updates and so we can’t ignore the fact that most of the time, corrupted files cause such type of errors. To resolve this, you have to run SFC by following these steps:
- Press Windows key + X key
- Command Prompt window will open, choose, and run as an administrator.
- Type in the following command and press enter [sfc/scannow]
- After the scan is completed, restart the PC
Run DSIM scan:
- Open the command prompt by searching it and then select run as administrator.
• Now its time to run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management utility
• Type in the following command and press the Enter key:
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
Check your antivirus:
Antivirus makes our lives easy and lets us keep malware and viruses away from our computers. However, sometimes it’s the antivirus that is the reason for specific errors in our PCs. So consider disabling your antivirus for some time and check if the error is gone. If the error is fixed by disabling the antivirus, it is advisable to completely uninstall your third party antivirus or install a more compatible one.
Reset your Windows:
- Go to the start menu and click on the power button
- Then press and hold the Shift Key and click on restart
- Then select Troubleshoot
- Further click on Reset the PC
- And choose to remove everything then insert the Windows 10 installation media
- Next, select your respective version of Windows and select only the drive where Windows is installed
- And click on remove my files
- Click reset and further follow the instructions on the screen
Update your Windows:
- Press Windows key + I key
- In settings, click on Updates & Security
- Click on check for updates and if there are any, simply click on update and follow the instructions on the screen
Copying 32-Bit imagex
Instead of the AMD64 version, copy your 32-bit imagex to the ISO folder. This way is also proven to be effective in fixing the ERROR_IMAGE_NOT_PRESENT