Emerging issue 67758 is an error that doesn’t allow the apps to run on your Windows PC. The following are some methods to fix this error.
How to fix the ‘Emerging issue 67758’?
Run the SFC and DSIM scans:
Sometimes the Windows files become damaged or corrupted, resulting in error. To solve it, you’ve to run a system file scan and DISM. Follow the steps given below to run the SFC and DSIM scans.
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- After SFC is scanned, type in the DSIM command mentioned below
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- Once the command runs, restart the PC
Run system restore:
If you’re continually getting the emerging issue 67758 error, then you could solve this problem by running a system restore. For that, follow the steps:
- Press the Windows key + S key
- Now enter system restore
- The select create a system restore point
- Now click on the system restore button
- The system restore window will appear on your screen. Click Next
- Now select the restore point of your choice and click Next to proceed
- Further, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Delete the cache:
Deleting cache is found to be one of the solutions for the ‘Emerging issue 67758’ error.
- Press Windows key + R key
- The RUN box will appear
- In the RUN dialogue box, type %localappdata%
- Now press Enter and click Ok
- Now head over to Packages.Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbweLOCALCACHE folder
- Erase all files from the local cache folder
- Restart your PC
- Fix the error using PowerShell
- Try changing the DNS
- Use the Microsoft Troubleshooter