The error code 0x80090016 that a user can find on their Windows 10 computer, maybe when creating a PIN or using the Microsoft Store. It is reported that the Windows 10 login PIN prevents users from logging in or cannot be configured. The solutions to this error are quite different in both scenarios.
Error code 0x80090016 Microsoft Store
- Synchronize the date and time.
- Re-register your Microsoft Store app with Powershell.
- Reload the Microsoft Store.
- Run a troubleshooter for Microsoft Store apps.
Sync Now date and time
- Your computer must have the correct date and time to access the various Windows 10 services.
- To do this, press the key combination WINKEY + I on your keyboard to start the settings application.
- Now go to Time and Language> Date and Time.
- Click on the switch on the right. For auto, set time and auto set time zone.
- Then click Area and Language in the left sidebar. Make sure the country or region on the right sidebar matches the country you live in.
- Close the Settings app and restart your computer for the changes to take effect.