FIX: Green Screen of Death on Windows 10 [Crash]
Famous Blue Screen of Death window is the result of many computers paralyzed for years, but with the new Green Screen of Death Crash, the Redmond giant decided to change things up a bit.
This error is very similar to the Blue Screen of Death, and today we will show you how to get rid of the green screen error on your PC.
If you experience any issues with the Green Screen of Death, this post will help you to fix this problem.
How can I fix the Green Screen of Death in Windows 10?
1. Update your drivers
If you can not access the Windows altogether because of an error GSOD, enter Safe Mode:
- Restart your computer several times during boot to start Auto Repair.
- Select the issue and go to advanced options.
- Select System Startup and click Restart.
- While restarts, select Safe Mode with Networking.
Follow the next steps to update the driver:
- Right-click on the Start button.
- Select Device Manager.
- Check the driver with either notice a yellow exclamation mark/question mark / down-arrow mark/error.
- If the driver has a yellow exclamation mark on it, double-click on it.
- Open Properties.
- Under the Driver tab, select Update Driver.
- Restart your PC.
To keep your PC components and hardware are secure and running efficiently, the latest driver should always be installed.
If the driver update manually seems a little boring, you might be able to fix this problem by using a third-party tool like DriverFix.
DriverFix developed, so you do not have to worry about manually download and install the drivers on your own.
This technique will automatically update all your drivers with just a few clicks, so be sure to try it.
2. Delete Third-party antivirus tool
If you use a third-party antivirus tool, remove them and use Windows’ built-in antivirus instead.
In addition to removing the antivirus software, using special removal tools ensures that all the files and folders associated with the program have been removed.
Sometimes your antivirus can cause the Green Screen of Death errors to appear, and if that happens, we recommend that you switch to another antivirus tool.
The program is a combination of a traditional virus scanner, adware behavior-based detection, and cloud functions that ensure accuracy and prevent errors such as the Green Screen of Death.
This great software uses advanced Artificial Intelligence technology to anticipate, detect, and directly block even the latest threats.