Windows 10 is the newest version of Windows, and although Windows 10 has made a lot of gains, some users are still struggling. For each of the issues that users have reported, there are long delays after upgrading to Windows 10, and then we decided if there were any points to fix the issue.
How to Fix ping problems with games in Windows 10
- High delays during your gaming sessions can be a serious problem, with most users reporting complex issues.
- Windows 10 Ping Spikes – online with users, sometimes there are high ping spikes. Ping nails are rather common, but when they do occur, you’ll want to try something.
- Windows 10 Hi-Ping Wi-Fi – Late issues usually occur with wireless connections. There are many factors that can affect your Wi-Fi connection and cause more pinning.
- High DCP Latency Windows 10 This is a so-called version of the problem and many users have reported high DCP latency on computers.
- Ddis.sys High Latency Windows 10 – In some cases, some files can cause delay issues. Many Windows 10 users have reported that Ddis.sys was responsible for delays in their computers.
- Random high ping Windows 10- Hi-ping usually occurs for only one reason, but many users have reported intermittent hi-ping recordings. This can be a big problem, but you should be able to solve it with our solution.
- Hi-Ping Ethernet – Hi-ping is common with wireless connections, sometimes with wired connections. Many users have also reported ping issues when using an Ethernet connection.
- Hi-Ping and Packet Loss – Another common problem with hi-ping is packet thinning. This can be a big problem, especially if you usually watch online streams or play online games.
- Make sure your drivers and Windows 10 are up to date before you start resolving this point. If you are using another Wi-Fi or LAN card, you need to follow the website and download the latest driver.
- If you do not have an external LAN card or Wi-Fi, make sure your motherboard drivers are present. Try these solutions to see if the drivers are close and one person is still struggling.