Intel Services Manager may seem like a normal program running in the background of your system. Still, by any chance, if it gets corrupted or faces any malfunctions, it can literally become a whole big problem for you. Here are some methods to solve the Intel Services Manager crash in Windows 10.
How to fix the Intel Services Manager crash in Windows 10?
Disable Intel App center:
- Head over to the start screen
- Press Windows key + R key
- Type MSConfig in the RUN dialogue box and click Enter
- Navigate to the Startup tab and deselect the Intel App Center checkbox
- Apply to save changes and restart your PC
Performing a full system malware scan:
Sometimes your system is infected with malware that tends to cause malfunctions in your system and errors as well, so a full system scan is essential for removing the malware threats from your computer. Follow the steps below to run a full system scan.
- Go to the start menu and search defender.
- Now double click and open the tool.
- Then choose the shield icon.
- Now click on the Advanced Scan option.
- Check the full system scan box.
- Let the scan run, and if you find any malware remove it.
We’re sure that you were able to fix the issue by using the mentioned methods. If not, then let us know in the comment section below that what method you used to resolve the issue.