ThebIRQL GT ZERO AT SYSTEM SERVICE error is one of the blue screen errors which annoying and can be tricky for non-tech savvy people. However, the internet has solutions to everything, and this article mentions solutions to resolve the ThebIRQL GT ZERO AT SYSTEM SERVICE error blue screen try out the solutions written below. I’m sure you’ll be able to resolve this issue on your computers.
How to solve the ThebIRQL GT ZERO AT SYSTEM SERVICE error?
Running the BSOD troubleshooter:
To run the Windows update troubleshooter follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
- Then click on Troubleshoot
- Select BSOD a click run troubleshooter
- After that keep following the instructions on the screen to complete the process
Run SFC and DSIM scan:
• Press Windows key + X key
• The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
• Now type in the following command.
• Then press Enter
• After SFC is scanned, type in the DSIM command mentioned below.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image / Restorehealth
• Then let the command run and restart the PC
Update your Windows:
You can also fix the error by updating your system. Follow the steps below:
- Press Windows key + I key
- Head over to Updates & Security
- Click on check for updates.
- The windows will search for updates and automatically start updating if there are any updates available.
Update your drivers:
Sometimes because of obsolete drivers, these type of errors take place. All you’ve to do is delete the current drivers and install the latest drivers to your system and see if the error is fixed.