Kernel Data Inpage error is one of the BSOD errors which tends to appear when there is a critical hardware or software problem. You can fix this kind of BSOD error by following the methods mentioned below.
How to fix the Kernel Data Inpage error?
- Click ok and save changes.
- After that, restart your PC and see if the issue is fixed
- Open the command prompt and run as administrator.
- Then type in the following command.
Note: X is your respective drive name
- Hit Enter and wait for chkdsk to repair your drive
Run an SFC scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- Let the command run after that. Restart your PC
If this article helped you resolve the error then please let us know in the comments below.