Mfc110u.dll is a file linked to the Microsoft Visual Studio developed for the operating system. However, sometimes an error appears on your screens that says Mfc110u.dll is missing. This can happen because of any corrupted or deleted Mfc110u.dll files on your computer. Here are some ways to fix this issue on your Windows 10.
How to fix the error ‘Mfc110u.dll is missing’?
Run a clean boot on your computer:
- Press the Windows key + R key
- The RUN dialogue box will appear.
- Type MSConfig and press Enter
- Now head over to the services tab in the system configuration window and choose the hide all Microsoft services option.
- Now click the Disable all button.
- Now head over to the Startup tab and click open task manager.
- Now disable every startup item from the list.
- Now navigate back to the system configuration window and click apply.
- Click ok and save changes.
- After that, restart your PC and see if the issue is fixed.
Download the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package:
Users claim that the Mfc110u.dll error was fixed by downloading the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package.
Remove and reinstall the Microsoft Visual CC++ Redistributable:
As you already know that this issue is caused due to a problem in Microsoft Visual CC++ Redistributable. So one way to resolve this issue is to uninstall and then reinstall the Microsoft Visual CC++ Redistributable. To do that, follow the steps given below:
- Head over to the control panel
- Then navigate to program features through programs.
- And then click on uninstall program
- Look for Microsoft Visual CC++ Redistributable x86(32-bit) or Microsoft Visual CC++ Redistributable x64(64-bit) depending on your system
- Then right-click on it and click uninstall
- Now restart your PC
- Next, download the installer for Microsoft Visual CC++ Redistributable x86(32-bit) or Microsoft Visual CC++ Redistributable x64(64-bit), depending on your system, and reinstall the program
- Now see if the issue persists
Disable your antivirus:
Some of your antivirus features may be intervening in your system, and so causing the error. So it would be best if you considered disabling some of your antivirus features for a while or a better solution is to install more compatible and better antivirus software that won’t cause such errors in the future.
We’re sure that you were able to fix the issue by using the mentioned methods.