FIX: Microsoft Windows EapHost error 2002
However, EapHost is a Windows network component that authenticates the connection as Point-to-Point (P2P) and 802.1X.
Also, Windows users are having problems. This error does not have connectivity problems, but they are having problems with software conflicts in the long term.
Possible causes for the error message to delete the module CISCO, lost keys invalid / Windows Registry, incomplete installation CISCO modules, etc.
Below, you will have some solutions to help you get more from Microsoft Windows EapHost 2002 error.
An automated problem resolving that you can use to fix Microsoft Windows EapHost error 2002 is updating the drivers using DriverFix.
Once installed and launched, you just need to run a system scan.
Once completed, you will get a report on all the driver issues that are found on your computer.
Note: Some drivers require to be installed in several steps, so you’ll have to press the Update button several times until all components are installed.
CCleaner has a factor called registry cleaner that you can use to remove the remnants of soft food, missing DLL together, unused file extensions.
Here is the way to download, install, and use CCleaner:
- Download CCleaner.
- Install and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- After installation, process the tool and click on Analyze.
- After CCleaner finished scanning, click Run Cleaner. Follow the instructions to activate the CCleaner to delete temporary files.
- If the error persists prompt, you can proceed to the next method.
3.Perform a clean boot
- Go to the Google search box, and type MSConfig there
- Choose System Configuration
- Find the Services tab, and then select the box saying Hide All Microsoft Services (HAMS)
- Click on the Disable all button
- Go to the Startup tab and there choose Open Task Manager
- Close Task Manager and then click OK
- Finally, reboot your PC.
- Alternatively, we suggest you use an uninstaller program and IObit Uninstaller to remove applications related to CISCO causes errors mentioned.
This is the perfect method to completely remove the unwanted program and prevent the rest of the file from being disturbing other programs or installing fresh ones.