Errors are like now a part of Windows and they seem to appear from time to time. Obviously, Windows is a complex software and sometimes it tends to face errors such as the error message’More data is available’. Luckily this error doesn’t cause many crucial problems like Screens of death plus you can easily fix it yourself by following the solutions mentioned below
How to fix the error message:[More data is available]?
- Press Windows key + I key
- The Settings app will open
- Now head over to the System section and select Apps & Features
- Look for Bonjour and simply uninstall it
Enter Safe Mode:
- Press Windows key + L key
- Open the power button menu and click on the restart while holding the shift key simultaneously
- Now in the boot options, click on troubleshoot
- Then click on Advanced Options and head over to Startup Settings
- Next, click on the restart button
- After your computer restarts, keep pressing the F5 key to enter the Safe Mode and choose Enter Safe Mode with Networking
Create a new user account:
- Open the control panel.
- Click user accounts
- Select user accounts
- Now click on Manage another account.
- Next, click on Add a new user in the PC settings.
- Select add someone else to this PC
- Enter the necessary information about the user and go back to change an account
- Open the new account and click Change the account type.
- Make it admin
- Now go back to your current account and backup your files and documents.
- After that, click on delete account and delete files.
- Log into your new profile and then from the settings. Check if the issue persists
If this article turned out to be a good guide for fixing the error then please leave your feedback in the comments section below.