FIX: Patched Windows boot loader detected when launching games
More and more game studios implement various anti-cheating software with the EAC (Easy Anti-Cheat) led the group.
In the most likely scenario, users will not know the service is working in the background. However, it shows a strange error on some occasions, such as the Windows Boot Loader patch, which is detected.
Insinuating that you are running a pirated version of the system, which breaks the agreement term game.
We provide several solutions for this illness, but the reality is that you will not be able to remove this service if you see this error regularly, first through our list of solutions provided below.
How does the patch fix the Windows boot loader detected an error?
1. Scan for malware
- Press Windows Key + I to open the Settings application.
- Go to the Update & Security section.
- Select Windows Security from the left panel.
- On the right side, click Open Windows Defender Security Center.
- Select Virus and threat protection, and click Quick scan.
Malware can cause these and similar errors. Make sure that your computer is safe from the effects of the presence of malware is very important. In this case, we recommend a full scan.
Many antivirus tools are plentiful in the market, but if you’re looking for a security solution that will not interfere with your system, you may want to consider using VIPRE Antivirus Plus.
This antivirus software is a next generation of security solutions designed to be fast, be out of the way, and keep digital life secure.
2. Restart your PC
The simplest solution of them all. After rebooting the system, many users are affected, and the error resolved able to access steam and closed EAC (Easy Anti-Cheat) games.
- Close everything and restart your PC.
- After that, the problem with the EAC
- and error detection should be handled by the patched loader