Remove Everything recovery option won’t work error is one of the most common errors found in Windows 10. The error highlights the fact that something is causing hindrance in the restore process of your PC. Hence, users are not able to restore their computers from scratch that could fix several other errors that arose the need for the deletion of everything on the operating system in the first place. Nevertheless, you can resolve this issue by following this step by step guide.
How to fix the remove everything recovery option issue?
Run an SFC and DSIM scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- After SFC is scanned, type in the DSIM command mentioned below.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- After the command runs, restart your PC
Uninstall office 365:
- First of all, right-click on the Start menu
- Then open Program and Features
- Now, right-click on office 365 and select Uninstall
Install the latest updates:
- Open Settings
- Then choose Update & Security
- Now click on check for updates
- Let Windows find any updates present
- After that simply install the updates available
If this article assisted you well in fixing the issue then let us know in the comments section below.