One of the best features of Windows is the search and virtual assistant Cortana. However, some users tend to report issues in these features such as the SearchUI.exe suspended error. Today in this article you’ll learn to fix this error so keep reading and follow the instructions in the given methods.
How to fix the error SearchUI.exe suspended in Windows 10?
Update your Windows:
- Fist click Select Start
- Then click Settings
- Now select Update & Security
- Click on Windows Update, check if any updates are available, and update if there are any present
Create a new user account:
- Open the control panel.
- Click user accounts
- Select user accounts
- Now click on Manage another account.
- Next, click on Add a new user in the PC settings.
- Select add someone else to this PC
- Enter the necessary information about the user and go back to change an account
- Open the new account and click Change the account type.
- Make it admin
- Now go back to your current account and backup your files and documents.
- After that, click on delete account and delete files.
- Log into your new profile and then from the settings. Check if the issue persists
Perform a clean boot:
- Press the Windows key + R key
- The RUN dialogue box will appear.
- Type MSConfig and press Enter
- Now head over to the services tab in the system configuration window and choose the hide all Microsoft services option.
- Now click the Disable all button.
- Now head over to the Startup tab and click open task manager.
- Now disable every startup item from the list.
- Now navigate back to the system configuration window and click apply.
- Click ok and save changes.
- After that, restart your PC and see if the issue is fixed.
- Fix the package folder
- Delete roaming profile
- Reinstall iCloud
If this article was useful to you and helped you fix the issue then please leave your feedback below in the comments section.