System32.exe is a malware designed to fake an error in your system, and it isn’t delightful. But you can remove this from your system and get rid of this malware from your Windows 10.
How to fix System32.exe failure error in Windows 10?
Scan for malware:
It would help if you used software that specializes in eliminating malware such as CCleaner. However, you can download the software of your choice and run a malware scan and remove the malware present in your system.
Deleting unknown browser extensions:
The malware might be disguising itself as a browser extension. Follow the steps below to remove it:
- First of all, enter the Safe Mode.
- Now it’s time to delete extensions. I’ve mentioned below process for different browsers:
- Click on the gear icon.
- Now from the menu, choose manage add-ons.
- Now look for unknown and suspicious extensions and disable.
- Click on the menu icon.
- Next, choose more tools.
- Now delete them
Checking browser properties:
- Find your browser’s icon shortcut and right-click on it
- Choose properties
- Now select go to the shortcut
- In the target section, delete everything after browser exe and make sure you don’t delete quotes after the .exe.
- Click Apply
Uninstall suspicious apps:
- Press the Windows key + R key
- Now type in appwiz.cpl and click Ok
- Search for suspicious programs and uninstall
If you know more solutions for this error, please tell us in the comments below!