Windows 10 is a great operating system but sometimes it annoys the users a lot with its constant error. One of those errors is the error message:This program doesn’t run on your PC. Worry not you can fix this error by using the methods mentioned below.
How to can fix the error message: This program doesn’t run on your PC?
- Press Windows key + R key
- The RUN dialogue box will appear
- Type ncpa.cpl and like OK
- Right-click on the VPN and choose Disable
Run an System File Checker scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- Let the command run after that. Restart your PC
Checking disk for any possible errors:
- Open the command prompt and run as administrator.
- Then type in the following command.
Note: X is your respective drive name
- Let the command run and restart the PC
- After the chkdsk runs try performing an SFC scan
Cleaning up unnecessary files:
- Go to the start menu, then search for disk cleanup and launch it.
- Select the respective disk you want to clean, then see how much space you can cleanup
- Now select the button cleanup system files.
- The disk cleanup will remove any unnecessary temporary files from the drive
If this article helped you fix the problem then, please leave a comment below.