Sometimes the Windows 10 user tend to face problems in synchronizing the time of their PC and some time sync errors appear. Well, here are solutions to that which will be useful in eliminating the error and let you synchronize time on your computer peacefully.
How to fix the Windows 10 time sync error?
1. Using command prompt
To fix this, you can use the command prompt and resolve the issue
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open run it as admin
- Then type in the following command
net start w32time
- Let the command run and if you see a message on your screen saying ‘the windows time service was started successfully.’
- Close the command prompt and sync your clock now
2. Look if the Windows time service is functioning
- Press the Windows key + R key
- The RUN dialogue box will appear type services.msc.
- Now click OK
- In the service window head over to Windows Time and open it
- Now you’ve to set the startup type to automatic and click the start button
- Finally, click apply
3. Disable your system’s firewall
So we all know that firewalls are super crucial for the security of our computers. However, sometimes the firewall can be the enemy of the Windows Time Service and cause hindrance in the clock synchronizing process so you should consider disabling or deactivating your firewall for a while and see if the error is gone. Moreover, if the error is gone when you disabled the firewall and realize it starts to appear when you enable the firewall again. Well, in that case, you may have to uninstall the firewall from your system entirely.