Microsoft makes sure it fixes bugs and errors with every new update but there still some errors that persist on Windows 10 such as the error 0x80070422. It is an update error that doesn’t let you access new updates for your Windows. However, there are solutions to this error to know and implement them please read the article further.
- Head over to properties of the network adapter and look for a wireless adapter that is running
- Search internet protocol version 6(Ipv6) under options uncheck Ipv6 to disable it.
- Click ok and restart the computer.
Look if the Windows time service is functioning
- Press the Windows key + R key
- The RUN dialogue box will appear type services.msc.
- Now click OK
- In the service, window head over to Windows Time and open it
- Now you’ve to set the startup type to automatic and click the start button
- Finally, click apply
Run the Windows Troubleshooter:
Windows troubleshooter is a tool designed to eliminate any bugs related to Windows.
To run the Windows update troubleshooter follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
• Then click on Troubleshoot
• Then select Windows Update under Get up and Running and click Run the troubleshooter.
We’re sure that you were able to fix the issues and errors on your computer by using the mentioned methods.