It is possible that you are encountered with an error saying:‘Windows could not run on this computer’s hardware‘ during the update installation process. This article is equipped with some effective solutions to this error and so they can help you resolve this issue on your Windows computer.
How to fix Windows could not run on this computer’s hardware error on Widows 10?
- Press Shift+F10 key to open command prompt
- After command prompt window opens, run it as administrator
- Then type in the following command and press Enter:
- Now type in the msoobe command:
- Let the command run and then restart your PC
Run the Windows Troubleshooter:
Windows troubleshooter is a tool designed to eliminate any bugs related to Windows.
To run the Windows troubleshooter, follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
• Then click on Troubleshoot
• Now click on the Windows Store app and proceed with the process to complete it
Perform an SFC and DSIM scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- After SFC is scanned, type in the DSIM command mentioned below.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- After the command runs, restart your PC
If the above-mentioned solutions helped you fix the error then please leave your feedback in the comments section below.