The Winload.exe error is one of the critical errors in Windows 10 as it doesn’t let you boot your PC and so you can’t access your data. However, like every other issue, you can fix this one by simply following the methods given below.
How to fix the Winload.exe issue in your PC?
Run startup repair:
- Use Windows 10 installer DVD
- Next, insert the bootable DVD and restart your PC
- Now press the F8 key repeatedly to open the DVD boot
- Select Troubleshoot from the menu
- Now select the command prompt from the system recovery menu.
- In the command prompt, type exit, and press Enter
- Reboot the computer and reject the DVD
Cleaning up unnecessary files:
- Go to the start menu, then search for disk cleanup and launch it.
- Select the respective disk you want to clean, then see how much space you can cleanup
- Now select the button cleanup system files.
- The disk cleanup will remove any unnecessary temporary files from the drive.
Reinstalling the Windows:
If the methods mentioned above don’t work, then try reinstalling the Windows software, and that might fix the issue.
We’re sure that you were able to fix the issue by using the mentioned methods.