Fix: Your Developer License has Expired in Windows 10
First, you need to know that the ‘Your Developer license has expired’ message is usually displayed after applying the operating system or even scan disk recovery. It is the most common situations that cause License error, so when faced with the same, apply the steps below.
1. Reinstall each application
The first thing you can do to solve this problem is to reinstall each application. Of course, if you have many tools, this work is not recommended, but it works, so after reinstalling, the same application will run without indicating ‘Your Developer license has expired’ message.
2. Sync app licenses
If you want to use a better solution and if you also want to restore access to the Windows Store, follow the steps below.
- Open the Windows Store in Windows 10 / Windows 8, 8.1 on your device by clicking on the Windows Store icon located on the Start Screen.
- By swiping your mouse to the right edge of your screen to display the central panel of Windows 8.
- From there, click Settings.
- In the setting, select “App updates”.
- And from the bottom of the next page, select “Sync license”.
3. Update Windows 10
Make sure that you have installed the latest Windows 10 update on your computer. Many users assert that the problem went away after they download and install the latest OS version.
- Go to Settings> Update & Security and click on the ‘Check for updates’ button to install the available updates.
- That’s all, now you can successfully use the Windows Store, and you can walk, download and install your favorite applications without dealing with the ‘Your Developer License has expired’
- Windows 10 or Windows 8, error system 8.1.
If you have additional tips and suggestions related to this post, let us know in the comments below.