FULL FIX: Black Screen on the Latest Windows 10 Build
Many users who install the latest Windows 10 build 9926 has reported a black screen problem. It seems that black screen appears after the restart or update their computers.
And we have another Windows 10 bugs. This time, a black screen appears on the computer interfere, leaving the user with no desktop icons.
Solution 1 – Check the external device
Sometimes the problem can be due to your external devices. However, you can fix the problem simply by unplugging all devices from your PC. To do this, follow these steps:
- Disconnect all external devices.
- Restart your computer.
- If the black screen has disappeared, add devices back one by one to see which piece of hardware that cause this problem.
- Once identified, install updated drivers for that particular piece of hardware.
Solution 2 – roll back driver
- Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
- Expand the ‘Display Adapter’.
- Right-click on the Display Adapter is listed and click Properties.
- Click the Driver tab, and then click Roll Back the driver.
- Roll Back button the driver is not available if there are no drivers are installed
Solution 3 – Update the display driver from Device Manager
- Press Windows + X and select Device Manager.
- Expand Display Adapter section.
- Right-click on the video drivers and select Update driver.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software and follow the instructions on the screen.
- We also recommend TweakBit Driver Updater (100% safe and tested by us) to automatically download all the outdated drivers on your PC.
Method 4 – Use safe mode with networking
If you experience this problem, you need to boot into Safe Mode and check for updates manually by doing the following:
- Boot the computer into Safe Mode with Networking.
- Open the Settings app and go to the Update & security section.
- Now click on the Check for update.
Windows 10 will now check for available updates and download them in the background. After installing the latest updates, the problem should be resolved.