Full Fix: ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND error on Windows 10, 7
In some cases, users may have to install drivers, or OS gets corrupted contrary. Maybe the component has some abnormal electrical surges that can damage the parts and affect its operations. Various factors may occur that cause the system to display a system error in certain computer use periods. Problems with software and hardware, of course, be easily solved if the user can easily determine the part that caused the failure. To address the problem with these kinds of errors, try the following corrective methods.
If the repair method works for you, click the upvote button to the left of the answer; this will let other users know which repair method is currently working at its best.
Please Note: Neither ErrorVault.com nor the author that claimed responsibility for the results of actions taken on using one of the methods of improvement listed on this page – you complete this step at your own risk.
Method – Repair damaged or Missing File System
System File Checker – This tool works pretty much like a checker registry, but this helps you locate and fix corrupted or missing system files, so it takes a little longer to run
To execute a command,
- open an elevated command prompt by typing in the search window,
- then right-click Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator
- Type sfc / scannow at the prompt and wait until the verification process is completed successfully
- Run Checkdisk – repair Chkdsk many inconsistencies with the OS. System errors can also be improved by using this utility. To run it,
- Open Command Prompt by typing in the search box, then when you see the results on the overhead list, right-click on it and select Run as Administrator
- Your system might say you can not run at this time because you are still processing the data, and will ask if you want to run before the next startup, clicky for yes and then out of the screen and
- reboot the computer
- After rebooting the computer, you will see check disk running outside of Windows, let alone finish to give you a report of what was found, fixed, or marked
- Out the window and let it restart your computer normally.