Sometimes your Windows 10 software faces some errors while showing updates or in between the update process and update error 0x80246019 is one of them. We have figured some ways to fix this error, so keep reading folks!
How to fix update error 0x80246019 in Windows 10?
Erase the $WINDOWS-BT Directory:
Sometimes the $WINDOWS-BT Directory get corrupted and cause 0x80246019 error. Here is how you can remove it.
• Search disk and click on Disk Cleanup
• Select the system drive to OK
• Let the scan take place
• Now Select the files you want to delete
• Then head over to clean system and choose Temporary Windows Installation files
Unplug the USB devices:
It is found that USB devices can cause hindrance with your system and cause errors like ‘update error 0x80246019‘ so to fix that unplug any unnecessary USB devices.
Run SFC and DSIM scan:
• Press Windows key + X key
• The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
• Now type in the following command.
• Then press Enter
• Then restart your computer
• After SFC is scanned, type in the DSIM command mentioned below.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
• Then let the command run and restart the PC
Disable your antivirus:
Some of your antivirus features may be causing hindrance in the updating process. So it would help if you considered disabling some of your antivirus features for a while or a better solution is to install more compatible and better antivirus software that won’t cause such errors in the future.