Last Updated on September 26, 2023 by Rizwan
We have discussed many things about Windows 10 update. It’s the latest version of Windows released by Microsoft. In this blog post, we will discuss step by step guide to Download Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft instead of upgrading.
To download Windows 10 ISO file from the Official website of Microsoft you have to follow some tricks. The Official website of Microsoft won’t allow you to directly download ISO files. Instead of ISO file, it allows you to download the Media Creation Tool.
So, I will share step by step guide which I followed to download the ISO file.
Using Operating System other than PC
You can use your operating systems such as macOS, Apple, and Android devices to Download Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft official website. Here, I’m sharing the process that is similar for all devices.
Download Windows 10 ISO image by using Android
- Open your web browser >. Official website of Microsoft.
- Select the edition > windows 10 > confirm
- Select language > Confirm.
- Select the version according to your system’s compatibility.
- ISO file will begin to download.
Download Windows 10 ISO File Using PC
In this method, you have to follow some tricks. So that Microsoft’s website allows you to download ISO File. Here’s how:
- Open your web browser > Official windows download page.
- Press Ctrl+Shift-i or simply press F12 to open the inspect panel.
- Press 3 dots on the right top corner > More Tools > Network Conditions.
- Uncheck ‘Select automatically option’
- Select a user agent of your choice.
- Refresh the page by pressing F5
- The same page will reload, having a drop-down menu > select the edition either 32bit or 64 bit > Confirm
- ISO image will start to download.
You are all set.