Last Updated on June 6, 2023 by Rizwan
Windows 10 is the latest edition of Windows released by Microsoft. This release is the best edition of windows having faster operating speed than ever, with advanced features.
There are plenty of ways to download windows 10 ISO other than their Official Website. In this blog post, I’m sharing step by step guide to download Windows 10 ISO without Media Creation Tool.
Note: You can use this ISO file to download windows 10 in your Mac or any other operating system. However, you still need a license for Windows 10. You will need a product key to legally install windows 10 into your Operating System.
Download Windows 10 ISO without Media Creation Tool
Microsoft’s Official website won’t allow you to download Windows 10 ISO without Media Creation Tool. For this purpose, you have to use some tricks.
Here’s how you can download it.
- Open your Web browser. Head on to Official Microsoft’s Website.
- Press ‘Ctrl+Shift+i’ or simply press F12 to open the inspect Panel.
- On the right top corner of the Screen, Press 3 dots > go to ‘More Tools’ > ‘Network Conditions’.
- Next to ‘User Agents’ uncheck ‘Select automatically Option’.
- Select the user agent of your choice. Ie., chrome OS
- Refresh the page without Closing the developer page by pressing F5 or reload button.
- The same page will come back with a drop-down menu. ‘Select edition of Windows ISO file’ Press ‘Confirm’.
- ‘Select language’ which you want to download and press ‘confirm’.
- On the next screen, two buttons will appear.
Click your desired link and download will start immediately.
This process will allow you to download windows 10 ISO without Media Creation Tool for 32-bit/64-bit legally.
The above-described method is the simple and easiest way to download Windows 10 ISO without Media Creation Tool. But, you can also download it from Operating Systems other than PC such as Mac, Apple, and Android very easily, and can use it later to install windows 10 into another operating system. Here’s how:
Download Windows 10 ISO using Android
- Head over the Official Website of Microsoft.
- Select the edition and click on ‘Confirm’.
- Select a Language, click ‘Confirm’.
- Choose a link that is compatible with your hardware and software, 32-bit/64-bit
- Select the version and the link will start to download.