Usually, people encounter the Blue Screen of Death errors but sometimes users also face the Black Screen if Deaths issue too which are comparatively rare. Yet, if you’re facing the Black Screen issues then use this article as your go-to guide to fix it.
How can I fix the black screen issues?
Launch Startup repair:
- Restart your PC
- Open recovery window
- Then head over to the Troubleshoot option and select Advanced Options > Startup repair
- Next, follow the instructions given on the screen to complete the process
Update your graphic card driver:
- Press Windows key + X key
- Next, click on Device Manager
- head to Display Adapters section. Now find your graphic card driver
- Next, right-click on the driver and click on uninstall
- Then tick the Remove the driver software for this device box and click ok
- After the driver has been removed, Restart your PC
- Now go to your respective graphic driver’s site and download and install the latest drivers
Disable your antivirus:
Some of your antivirus features may be intervening in your system and so causing the error. So it would be best if you considered disabling some of your antivirus features for a while or a better solution is to install more compatible and better antivirus software that won’t cause such errors in the future.
If the article helped you fix the Black Screen issues then, please leave a comment down below.