The mfc100.dll error that doesn’t let you log in to your computer could occur for a lot of reasons such as system infected with virus or malware. However, you don’t need to panic about that here are some ways to fix this error keep reading!
Solutions to fix the mfc100.dll error on Windows 10:
Download the VC++ Redistributable Package:
Users claim that the mfc100.dll error was fixed by downloading the VC++ Redistributable package.
Run a system restore:
- Press the Windows key + S key
- Now enter system restore
- The select create a system restore point
- Now click on the system restore button
- The system restore window will appear on your screen. Click Next
- Now select the restore point of your choice and click Next to proceed
- And follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process
Run an SFC and DSIM scan :
• Press Windows key + X key
• The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
• Now type in the following command.
• Then press Enter
• Then restart your computer
• After SFC is scanned, type in the DSIM command mentioned below.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
• Then let the command run and restart the PC
Scan for malware:
If the solutions mentioned above couldn’t resolve your issue, then you can try scanning your computer for any possible malware that might be modifying or corrupting the files.
More ways to fix mfc100.dll error:
- Repair registry
- Reinstall the program