Windows 10 is an excellent operating system, and it ensures stability. However, sometimes it faces some issues and errors, and the White Screen of Death is one of the kinds of errors found in Windows 10, which is preferably a critical and tricky issue to resolve. Still, well, everything has a solution in this age, and so does the White Screen of Death error. Follow the below-mentioned methods if you’re facing the issue of White Screen of Death error on your Windows 10 computer.
Method 1: Force Restart Your Windows
If you try to reboot your computer and still, the Windows log-in page didn’t appear. So you should force restart your Windows software. If the White Screen of Death error was showing up due to any minor bug or glitch, then restarting the Windows will resolve the issue.
Method 2: Update the graphics driver
- Right-click Start Menu
- Click on Device Manager
- Look for your graphic card entry and right-click on it
- Now select ‘Update driver.’
- After the driver is updated, restart the PC.
Method 3: Update your Windows
- Press the Windows key + I key
- From Settings select Update & Security
- Head to the Update Tab on your screen
- Click on updates for Windows and update the Windows to it’s the latest version
- After that, restart your computer
Method 4: Open the Safe Mode
- Press Windows key + R key
- The RUN box will appear type MSConfig and press Enter.
- From the system configuration window, select the Boot Tab
- Now select the option of “Safe Boot”
- And now you’ll reboot to the safe mode.
More Solutions to solve the White Screen of Death error
- Remove recent update of Windows
- Try running hardware tests
- Remove a corrupted Windows update