Microsoft makes sure it fixes bugs and errors with every new update, but there still some errors that persist on Windows 10, such as the error C0000034. It is an update error that doesn’t let you access new updates for your Windows. However, there are solutions to this error to know and implement them please read the article further.
Methods to fix Windows update error C0000034:
Run a clean boot on your computer:
- Press the Windows key + R key
- The RUN dialogue box will appear
- Type MSConfig and press Enter
- Now head over to the services tab in the system configuration window and choose the hide all Microsoft services option
- Now click the disable all button
- Now head over to the Startup tab and click open task manager
- Now disable every startup item from the list
- Now navigate back to the system configuration window and click apply
- Click ok and save changes
- After that, restart your PC and see if the issue is fixed
Run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
Windows troubleshooter is a tool designed to eliminate any bugs related to Windows.
To run the Windows update troubleshooter, follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
• Then click on Troubleshoot
• Then select Windows Update under Get up and Running and click Run the troubleshooter.
Perform a DSIM scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- After the command runs, restart your PC
Disable your antivirus:
Some of your antivirus features may be intervening in your system, and so causing an error. So it would be best if you considered disabling some of your antivirus features for a while or a better solution is to install more compatible and better antivirus software that won’t cause such errors in the future.
We’re certain that you were able to fix the issue by using this guide.