Microsoft Store enables you to download anything from games to movies. However, users report that sometimes they encounter a problem of unsuccessful loading of Microsoft Store. Perhaps, it can be fixed using the solutions mentioned below.
How to fix the loading issue of Microsoft Store?
- Press Windows key+R key
- The RUN dialogue box will appear
- Type wsreset.exe and press Enter
- Let the wsreset.exe run completely and see if the issue is fixed
Create a new user account:
- Open the control panel.
- Click user accounts
- Select user accounts
- Now click on Manage another account.
- Next, click on Add a new user in the PC settings.
- Select add someone else to this PC
- Enter the necessary information about the user and go back to change an account
- Open the new account and click Change the account type.
- Make it admin
- Now go back to your current account and backup your files and documents.
- After that, click on delete account and delete files.
- Log into your new profile and then from the settings. Check if the issue persists
Run the Windows Store App Troubleshooter:
Windows troubleshooter is a tool designed to eliminate any bugs related to Windows.
To run the Windows troubleshooter, follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Fist click Select Start
• Then click Settings
• Now select Update & Security
• Then click on Troubleshoot
• Now click on the Windows Store app and proceed with the process to complete it
If this article helped you fix the loading problem of Microsoft Store then, please leave a comment below.