PFN LIST CORRUPT Blue Screen error is similar to the other BSOD errors. There can be different reasons for such errors, such as obsolete Windows software, corrupted operating system or drivers, and any hard drive issues. Here are some methods that will enable you to fix this error on your Windows 10.
Methods to fix PFN LIST CORRUPT Blue Screen error on Windows 10?
Run Windows BSOD Troubleshooter:
To run the Windows update troubleshooter, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Fist, click Select Start.
- Then click Settings
- Now select Update & Security
- Then click on Troubleshoot.
- Then select Blue Screen of Death and then choose Run the troubleshooter.
Perform an SFC and DSIM scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- After SFC is scanned, type in the DSIM command mentioned below.
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- After the command runs, restart your PC
Try disabling Microsoft OneDrive:
- Press the Windows key + S key
- Now choose Edit group policy
- Next, head over to One drive through Windows Components
- After that, in the right panel, look for Prevent the usage of OneDrive for file storage and open it
- Now choose enabled and apply to save changes
- Update drivers and Windows
- Check hardware
- Remove the faulty program
We’re sure that you were able to fix the issue by using the mentioned methods.