Blue Screen of Death is a very irritating error found in the Windows operating system. No matter what you try to avoid it yet you face this error every now and then. Error 0x00000124 is also one of the BSOD errors that you can fix using the methods that are given below.
How to fix the BSOD error 0x00000124?
Run Windows BSOD Troubleshooter:
To run the Windows update troubleshooter, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Fist, click Select Start.
- Then click Settings
- Now select Update & Security
- Then click on Troubleshoot.
- Then select Blue Screen of Death and then choose Run the troubleshooter.
Update your drivers:
- Press Windows key + X key
- Next, click on Device Manager.
- When the Device Manager manager opens
- Choose Search automatically for updated driver software
- Repeat the task for every driver
Perform a system restore:
If you’re continually getting the error, then you could solve this problem by running a system restore. For that, follow the steps:
- Press the Windows key + S key
- Now enter system restore
- The select create a system restore point
- Now click on the system restore button
- The system restore window will appear on your screen. Click Next
- Now select the restore point of your choice and click Next to proceed
- Further, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Leave a comment below if this article assisted you well in fixing the BSOD error.