The error access code is invalid appears when you try to access files, apps, or programs using a specific access code. You can get rid of this error by following this comprehensive step by step guide for users looking to fix this error by themselves.
How to fix the error the access code is invalid?
Run a full system scan:
Sometimes your system is infected with malware that tends to cause malfunctions in your system and errors as well, so a full system scan is essential for removing the malware threats from your computer. Follow the steps below to run a full system scan
- Go to the start menu and search defender
- Now double click and open the tool
- Then choose the shield icon
- Now click on Advanced Scan option
- Check the full system scan box
- Let the scan run and if you find any malware remove it
- Simply, right-click on the faulty directory
- Then choose Properties
- Head over to the Security Tab and click on the edit button
- Now choose your username from the list
- And select the checkbox that says Full Control for Allow in Premissions Section
Run an SFC scan:
- Press Windows key + X key
- The command prompt window will open click on the run an administrator.
- Now type in the following command.
- Then press Enter
- Let the command run and then restart the PC
Leave a comment below if this guide enabled you to fix the error.