What does this error message tell us? Truth be told, not much, because it doesn’t give you a reason to stop watching the video you wanted to watch. All show that the player could not load the video he was trying to watch and this may be due to a server error or a format that does not support video. The medium you used: Your Internet browser. This little problem is seen in almost every internet browser out there, and it’s not even specific to one or two media players – it affects everyone.
There is still a long way to go to figure out why this is a problem and trying to solve it is not a walk in the park. In the event that you see the error message “Media could not be loaded, either because of server or network failure or because the format is not supported” when leaping to watch a video on the web page, the following could be the best solution: This may be used to get rid of the error message and watch the video in question successfully:
Solution: The media could not be loaded: format is not supported
It has been reported that video players and video hosts across the Internet are using this error message for visitors to disable ad-blocking software or extensions and, in return, make them visible to the advertisers. Using as And videos In many cases, instead of this video, the error message is displayed when the video player finds out that the visitor is activating some kind of ad-blocking program. If Adblock is the only reason you’re seeing this error message instead of the video you want to watch, you can fix the problem by disabling Adblock for a web page (or website) You want to watch the video.
To deactivate your AdBlock on a particular web page or website is the exact step you want to take. Depending on the ad blocking program and the combination of Internet browsers you are using. For example, if you use Adblock Plus in Google Chrome and want to disable extensions on a specific website, you need to:
- Go to the web page with the affected video.
- Click the Options button (representing three vertical straight dots) in the upper right corner of the Google Chrome window.
- Click Options
- Click on the little Adblock Plus icon.
- Click on the Adblock Plus icon
- You can see that the power button is blue, which means Adblock Plus is enabled. It will disable click the Power button and the extension for the website you are on.
- Click the power button
- For changes to take effect, be sure to update the webpage you were on. Once you’ve updated the webpage, try playing the affected video, and see if your browser is running successfully.
- Click Refresh to refresh the page via Adblock Plus