What to do if projector duplicate is not working
Sometimes, the HDMI connection might be a problem, because the default chart disturbs your system.
That is said, please find below the list of solutions that will help you restore the projector duplicate feature on your device.
1.Update your driver
- The first thing first, obsolete drivers can cause some mistakes, this one includes.
- For example, the user mentioned that the Display Link port replicator driver was outdated, and it caused this problem to emerge.
- To fix this problem, you only need to make sure that all your drivers are cutting-edge. Visit your laptop manufacturer’s website and download the latest drivers for your model.
- In addition, users also suggest to update your graphics card driver, so be sure to do it too.
2.Make sure the two monitors use the same resolution
- If you can’t use the projector duplicate feature on your PC, maybe the problem is the resolution of your display.
- Some users suggest duplicate your screen, both monitors need to use the same resolution.
- After both monitors are set to use the same resolution, this problem must be completed and you will be able to duplicate the screen without problems.
3.Disable the innate graph
- Press the Windows + X button to open the Win + X menu. Select Device Manager from the list
- Find your default graphics card, right-click, and select Deactivate the device from the menu
- When the confirmation dialog appears, click Yes.
- Check whether the projector duplicate feature functions properly now.
- Many laptops and some pcs have innate graphics available. According to users, Intel integrated graphics can sometimes cause problems with the projector duplicate feature on your PC and prevent you from using it.