Occasionally, Windows 10 tends to show an internet connection problem and many users don’t like that. Well, network problems aren’t a big as they can be fixed with some very methods and for your ease, we’ve mentioned them down below.
How to fix the connection error on Windows 10?
Uninstall/Reinstall your network adapter drivers:
- Press Windows key + X key
- Next, click on Device Manager.
- When the Device Manager manager opens head to Display Adapters section, find your network’s Adapter driver.
- Next, right-click on the driver and click on uninstall
- Then tick the Remove the driver software for this device box and click ok.
- After the driver has been removed, Restart your PC
- Now go to your respective network’s adapter manufacturer’s site and download and install the latest drivers.
- Head over to properties of the network adapter and look for a wireless adapter that is running
- Search internet protocol version 6(Ipv6) under options uncheck Ipv6 to disable it.
- Click ok and restart the computer
Change power plan to high performance:
- Open power settings
- Then select high performance
If this article was helpful in fixing the error then please leave your feedback in the comments section below. If not then let us know what other way you used to fix it.