Last Updated on June 6, 2023 by Rizwan
Windows 10 is available for all users at Microsoft’s official website. After the disastrous release of windows 8, Microsoft liftoffs windows 10 with updated features. These updated features comprise of Cortana, Xbox App, Project Spartan Browser, Improved multitasking, Universal Apps, Continuum and much more.
Here in this guide, we are going to discuss the easiest methods of windows 10 installation. The first method is to directly update your PC, the second one is to install by using a media creation tool by using Microsoft’s official website. And the third one is, by simply downloading ISO file for windows 10.
In this guide, we will discuss all these three methods in detail. This step by step guide is what I followed. However, it is very hard and tricky to install windows 10 ISO for 32 and 64 bit. But we make it easy for our readers.
At a Glance
Windows 10 PC’s are fast, durable has incredible battery life at a very nice price.
Windows 10 is the most secure version than ever. It protects your device from antivirus, firewall & ransomware, at no extra cost.
Windows Hello allows you passwordless secure sign in into your device more quickly than ever. Windows Hello recognizes your face or fingerprint to unlock your device. It’s an advanced user-friendly feature.
Windows 10 enables you a 5GB storage for free, that usually meets with everyone’s need. But if you want more, it’s easy to upgrade.
- Software: Windows 10 Technical overview available in 32 bit and 64-bit version
- Mainstream Language: English
- Type of Setup: Offline Installer/ full standalone setup
- Compatibility: 32Bit / 64 Bit
- License: Free
- Developers: Microsoft
Minimum System Requirement For Windows 10
- OS to update: You will need Service Pack 1 (SP1) of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. Installed windows should be a genuine one otherwise no update will avail you.
- RAM: At least 1 GV for 32bit and 2 GB for 64 bit
- Hard Disk Space: 16 GB for 32 bit or 20 GB for 64 bit
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Resolution: 1024× 600
- Touch: For multi-touch support tablets or Windows devices.
Download windows 10 full version for 32bit and 64 bit free
Windows 10 free update is available on the official website of Microsoft. If you are running an old version of windows i.e., windows 7 or windows 8.1 you can easily upgrade your windows version for free.
Here’s is how you can upgrade:
Note: Windows 10 update is available for the genuine version of windows. So, make sure that you are running a genuine version of windows.
- Select the start button
- Go to PC Settings
- Go to Update and Recovery
- Click on ‘Windows Update’.
- Click on install the update and downloading will start.
- Windows 10 will start downloading into your computer and this can take time according to your internet speed.
after the complete process windows will get reboot automatically.
Method-2: download windows 10 free full version 32/64 bit
- Head on to the official website of Microsoft.
- Click on the ‘Download tool now’ to download the media creation tool.
- Run the tool as an administrator.
- Select the second radio button ‘Create installation media’ (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC.
- Select language, architecture, and edition. Click ‘Next’.
- Choose the second radio button ‘ISO file’. Click on ‘Next’.
- Select the location of the ISO file and click on the ‘Save’ button.
- ISO image will start to download.
Once the download completes, the Media Creation Tool starts verification automatically. Click on the ‘Finish’ button. You are all set.
It should be noted that different editions of windows will allow the same edition of windows 10 to download. For example, Windows 7 or 8 home license will update to windows 10 home, while Windows 7 or 8 Pro can only be updated to windows 10 pro.