Windows Update error codes [FIXED]
We need to acknowledge that there has been no major reform of the Windows 10 installation immune to the problem, and they come in various forms, or more correctly, the error code. It would be ideal to have a single solution to fix all Windows Update error code, but they have different causes and require a special approach.
Microsoft has been improving the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Although automated, it does not provide an easy time, and you can find troubleshooting tools more useful. Our expert team strives to provide effective solutions that can be applied to any Windows Update error code.
Here we present to you the list of the most common Windows Update error codes you can fix. You can easily Find out how to fix this error by following the codes mentioned in the list:
- WU_E_INSTALL_NOT_ALLOWED 0x80240016 Operation is installing while another installation is in progress or pending restart the system mandatory.
- 0x80240017 WU_E_NOT_APPLICABLE operation was not performed because no update is applicable.
- WU_E_NO_USERTOKEN 0x80240018 The operation failed because the required user token is lost.
- Operation WU_E_SERVICE_STOP 0x8024001E is not completed because the service or system is being shut down.
- 0x8024001F WU_E_NO_CONNECTION operation did not complete because the network connection is not available.
- 0x80240020 WU_E_NO_INTERACTIVE_USER operation is not complete because there is no interactive user login.
- 0x80240024 WU_E_NO_UPDATE updates.
- WU_E_INVALID_FILE 0x80240031 file is in the wrong format.
- 0x80240FFF WU_E_UNEXPECTED operation failed for reasons not covered by other error codes.
- 0x80072EE7 WU_ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED – The server name can not be resolved.
- 0x80070652 WU_ERROR_INSTALL_ALREADY_RUNNING ErrorClientUpdateInProgress
- WU_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND 0x80070002 – The system can not find the file specified
- 0x80070422 WU_ERROR_SERVICE_DISABLED – Service could not be started. If the Administrator disables the BITS service, then this error will be visible.
- 0x80072efd WU_ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT – The attempt to connect to the server failed.
Fix Windows Update Errors