Most problems with Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 can be solved using the built-in features available in Microsoft. Indeed. , You need to find the best solution to the problem and implement it. Therefore, please follow the instructions below to fix the “Your Internet security settings are not allowed” error in Windows 10 or Windows 8.1.
Here are some more examples of this problem.
- Your internet security settings prevented one or more Group Policy files from being opened. This error appears when you cannot take any action in the Group Policy Editor.
- One or more Windows Server 2012 files cannot be opened in your Internet Security settings.
- Although this error has been reported on Windows 10, it may also appear on Windows Server 2012.
- Your Internet security settings prevented one or more files from opening Windows 7. Although we are writing about this error in Windows 10, it can also appear in Windows 7.
- The file cannot be opened in your Internet security settings
Change Internet Explorer settings
In most cases, you will receive the error “Your Internet security settings are not allowed, which may be due to Internet Explorer”. So try the following to solve this problem:
Launch or load Internet Explorer.
Go to Internet Explorer settings.
In the Important Settings window, tap the Security tab and go to Internet Zone.
Then in the new window that pops up, go to “Run Applications and Unsafe Files (Unsafe)” and from there check the box for “Enable (Unsafe)”.
Check to see if your issue is resolved.
If not, you should go to Internet Options -> Advanced -> Reset and try to install and uninstall Internet Explorer or reset Internet Explorer settings.