Last Updated on July 6, 2022 by Rizwan
We have already discussed many things about How to Upgrade from an older version of Windows to Windows 10, how to Download Windows 10 ISO file and many more. So, in this blog post, I’m going to share exactly what I followed to Download Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft.
Windows 10 is the latest edition of windows released by Microsoft with new updated features. Windows 10 enables you the fastest speed as compared to any version of Windows. Let’s have a look at the amazing features of Windows 10.
Best Features of Windows 10
- Windows Hello
- New Start Menu
- Universal Apps
- Virtual Desktop
Download Official Windows 10 ISO File from Microsoft
Windows 10 is available for users at Microsoft’s Official Windows Download page. Users can easily download this new edition of Windows as well as they can also update their devices. In this blog post, I will share methods to Download Official Windows 10 ISO File From Microsoft. This will include the following three methods:
- By using the Media Creation Tool
- By using Operating System other than PC
- Without the Media Creation Tool
Microsoft’s Official Website will allow you to download the ISO file by using the Media Creation Tool. Here’s how you can download the ISO file.
Using Media Creation Tool
This is one of the easiest methods to download Official Windows 10 ISO File from Microsoft website. You just have to follow these simple easy steps.
- Go to official windows 10 download page
- Click the ‘Download tool now’
- Accept the applicable notices and license terms
- On the next screen, select the second radio button and click on next.
- Uncheck ‘use recommend option for this PC’ and select the language, architecture, and edition
- On the next screen, select the second radio button ‘ISO file’ then click on ‘Next’.
- Select the place where you want to download the ISO File and Click on the ‘save’ button.
- It will start to Download.
Using Operating System other than PC
Note: For this method, I used my Android Mobile.
- Head over to the official Windows 10 Download Page
- Select the edition and click on confirm
- Select language and click on confirm
- Select the version
- ISO File will start to download
Download Windows 10 without Media Creation Tool
- Head over to the official windows 10 download page
- Press Ctrl+Shift+i or simply press F12 to open inspect panel
- On the right corner of the screen, click on3 dots, go to More Tools and then click on Network Conditions
- Uncheck ‘Select automatically option’ next to the user agent and select a user agent of your choice i.e., Chrome OS
- Refresh the page by pressing F5
- The Same Page will reappear with a drop-down menu to select the editions of Windows 10 ISO file. Select the edition and proceed with Next.
- Select the language > Next
- Two buttons will appear
- Click on your desired link and ISO will start to Download.
This is how you can Download Official Windows 10 ISO File from Microsoft’s website.