Download Google Chrome Beta offline installer setup latest version. It’s a full standalone file of Chrome browser. It’s available for Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 10, 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
This version has addressed typical security and stability fixes and implemented some improvements.
Google Chrome Beta Offline Installer Review
A few years ago, Google introduced a new web browser named Google Chrome, based on the Chromium project. People started to download it to see if it proves what it says or not. And it surprised the Internet surfers.
Google Chrome is the worst rival for the Mozilla Firefox browser, the most flexible and rich-feature browser. Now Chrome has captured almost 3/4 Internet surfers.
Google Chrome Beta Offline Installer Features
The first and the best feature of Google Chrome is its lightening and blazing speed for loading websites and their web pages. Yet, there are some more features that have made this browser even more pleasant.
- Faster browsing for all types of websites
- Minimal UI.
- User-friendly interface.
- Configurable settings.
- Ultimate secure browser.
- Automatic and frequent updates.
- Incognito Mode as an alternative of Private Browsing Mode in Firefox
- Ultimate fast speed, loads pages even faster.
- Installs in seconds (in case of Offline installer)
- Minimal UI, only useful items to see on the main screen
- Independent tabbed browsing.
- Pin any tab by right click on the tab and selecting Pin option.
- Ultimate security and privacy protection. Built-in anti-phishing and anti-malware features.
- Incognito Mode (Private Browsing Mode).
- Automatic Updates.
- A huge collection of extensions, apps and customizable tools in the Chrome App Store
- Syncs all your devices and use bookmarks, saved passwords, extensions, apps, settings etc. on all devices including desktop PCs, tablets and smartphones.
- Windows 8 Metro app mode.
You can have a look at the official list of Google Chrome features for more features and their details.
Google Chrome Beta Offline Installer Concept
Most commonly, users are sent to Google Chrome Online Installer link to download the latest version of Chrome browser. What happens is a small file is downloaded to your computer, the size is usually in KBs (kilobytes). It is a tiny installer with very small size, and actually, it downloads the required setup files from Google’s servers.
For more information, have a look at Offline Installer vs Online Installer.
There is nothing wrong with this online installation method. Google itself tries to redirect users to download this small online installer page. But do you know Google has an alternative package that allows users to download the full standalone installer from the official website with direct links?
Yes, such an alternative can be breathtaking for most users, especially those who either have a slow Internet connection or have to install the web browser on multiple machines.
Google Chrome Beta Offline Setup System Requirements
Though Google Chrome is a lightweight and easy to handle browser, you might need to know the minimum system requirements of this browser. Here are the system requirements, including software and hardware requirements:
- Memory (RAM): 128 MB
- Hard Disk free space: 100 MB
- Operating System: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) as well as Mac OS X and Linux
For more details, check out the official full list of system requirements of Google Chrome browser.
Download Google Chrome Beta Offline Installer
Here are official Google Chrome URLs to download the full offline installer of Google Chrome Beta directly from Google’s own servers as an alternative full-size installer.
Sometimes, the offline version of Google Chrome beta might fail to update automatically. So you will have to check for updates manually in order to safeguard your browsing activities from security risks due to the vulnerable version of Google Chrome. The update process is quite simple; just click on the menu icon of the browser and click the option of About Google Chrome.
For 32-bit (x86) operating systems:
For single user account:
For all user account:
For 64-bit (x64) operating systems:
Note: Beta version of Chrome though brings you latest features, it is not as secure as the stable version. Therefore, you should use the beta edition for experiencing the latest features and find what is new in the next release. Do not use it for your personal or official accounts login or registration, especially avoid using it for bank accounts and online transactions.