Download Microsoft Office 365 (offline installer) – Windows 10 version Free | Latest Microsoft Office for Windows 10 (64 bit/32 bit)
Microsoft Office for Windows 10 Description
Download the latest version of Microsoft Office for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 (64 BIT/32 BIT) with the official direct download link with the offline installer standalone setup. This direct link allows high speed fastest full bandwidth download of Microsoft Office (64 bit & 32 bit).
Microsoft Office Review
Microsoft Office 365 is a productivity suite with a bundle of all possible applications considered for document and office management staff. It has many tools for creating and managing documents, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, etc. You can customize their selection during installation. None of the others is offering such a great variety of applications in a single suite.
Office sign-in lets you use it with your outlook account. Settings and some necessary information may get save and sync.
Word 365 to write and manage documents. Documents of any size can be handled efficiently. You can write a simple letter to huge books with a cover page, table of contents, glossary, text content, graphics, shapes, and charts.
Office 365 is the world’s leading office documentation management suite. It is based on years of experience and industrious developers. The following applications are included in the package:
- Word 365 for producing the best document ever.
- Excel 365 for dealing with spreadsheets.
- PowerPoint 365 to build impressive and interactive multimedia presentations.
- Access 365 to create and manipulate complex databases in an effortless way by using a visual environment.
- Outlook 365 for managing e-mails
- Project 365 to plan, manage, and deliver projects easily.
- Publisher 365 to enhance productivity by creating your own marketing materials.
- Visio 365 helps you create and modify pre-made shapes and diagrams to deliver your ideas in visual form.
- OneNote 365 is like a notebook, take notes and access anywhere online in the world.
Alternatives to Office 365
There are some alternatives to Office 365, but after some tests, we suggest that Office 365 is the best productivity suite at this time. LibreOffice and OpenOffice are excellent, but if you have to deal with heavy files with any content, they get slow while loading and saving the file. Sometimes this loading time becomes unbearable. Maybe they fix it in the future, but at this time, Office 365 is the best to substitute for its price.
Office 365 can be downloaded and used for free as a trial version. The trial version is usable for some days (usually 60 days), which is adequate. Download it and try for free.
Microsoft does not allow its products and installer to be hosted on other servers. So we will take you to Microsoft’s official download link for Office 365.